Hi,
I have created customized field and marked is as required.
However, while creating an issue it can be saved/created without filling required field.
Any ideas why?
Thank you!
Hi Izabela - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share a screenshot of the issue after it is created and has the empty field?
@izabela_sobotka welcome to the community!
In addition to what John asked, can you please verify if you are using an app for making this field required?
Hello Gentleman's,
Please see the screen below.
Regarding the app, I am afraid I am not sure what do you mean.
@izabela_sobotka can you verify that you have only one field called "Country of Organization" and that you have placed the correct one on the columns?
Yes, I only have one field with this name. However when I searched to check that I noticed that field is not marked as required.
It was only marked as required in Request type, I thought that will be enough.
Now it's not possible to create the ticket without filling this field, so everything works!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.