I have a jira project which has the following states:
To do
- ticket created on the Product Backlog but not yet started
In progress
(DoR Kanban)
- Document user story
- Awaiting UX / technical designed
- Ready for refinement
- Ready for development
(Sprint Board - column statuses)
- Ready for Development
- In Progress
- QA
- Dev team done
Done (Kanban board statuses)
- Ready for UAT (same status as Dev team done)
- In UAT
- Staging
- Deployed to production = done, done
The issue is with the Done state. There are tickets that are going through the release process which disappear after (I think) two weeks if the status doesn't change. Is there a way I can change this so that the tickets do not disappear?
For info, the reason why we are using the "done" state to track tickets through the release process is that I want to measure the cycle and lead time.
What am I doing wrong? Is there anything you can do to help with this?
Many thanks in advance
Robbie