When editing a page, I want to use the page link feature as described in this blog posting BUT I don't seem to have it available.
Using the brackets then parens lets me link to a page that doesn't exist yet.
Travel Plans [Plans for Tomorrow]()
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Link-to-undefined-placeholder-pages/ba-p/1412785
I'm using Confluence Cloud; Confluence 1000.0.0-059a976a67c0
Hi @Gregory Bonk , welcome to the Community!
I have just tried this myself on Confluence Cloud and it works fine for me - you will need to 'exit' the command after the () which you can do by adding a space. The same will be needed if you are copying and pasting this into a document.
If you are seeing an 'unrefined' error then it cannot find the page - is the spelling and bracket format definitely correct? Is the page you are trying to link to definitely published, and with the correctly saved title?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.