Hi Atlassian Team,
would you please enable legacy editor for my site?
Site: https://o2channels.atlassian.net/
Thanks
Hello @Priti Rajguru ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I believe this requires you to create a support ticket to Atlassian https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi Robert,
Sure, I will raise support ticket. What could be the SLA to resolve the ticket?
Priti
It should be pretty quick. The worst they can do is say it's not possible.
Hi Robert, I raised request yesterday CA-2111313, however I got below reply, however I am unable to email any of the below contacts. Could you please help me to get my issue sorted on priority?
Brandon G. commented:
Hi Priti!
Thank you for reaching us, my name is Brandon and I will be glad to assist you further with your request.
I understand that you would like to use the Legacy editor for Confluence. In this case, Cloud Technical support eligibility is exclusively reserved for Cloud Administrators, Billing and Technical contacts<https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=979419943>.As you are not currently listed as an authorized support contact, you are unable to open a ticket via our technical support portal<http://support.atlassian.com/contact> and have been routed to my team for the next steps.To help troubleshoot your issue, we recommend reaching out to your Cloud administrator. They know best about your environment including any recent changes and will be able to help you locally.The authorized contacts for your site are below:
If there is an ongoing technical issue that needs to be addressed, you can add one of the above contacts as a participant<https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver032/adding-request-participants-828800761.html>, and then we can transition you directly to technical support.Alternatively, you may also search or ask a question via the Atlassian Community<http://community.atlassian.com/>, where you can receive help from experts like an Atlassian staff member, an Atlassian partner, or a community leader.
Have a nice day! Looking forward to your response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.