Hey all
I created a new issue type (Epic), it have the same workflow as the standard epic.
I'm trying to connect other tasks to this new epic, and I can't find it in the Epic link.
What could be the reason and how can i solve it please
Thanks a lot!
Hey - Epic is a specific issue type that uses some fields that other issue types do not have - including Epic Link.You can't find your Epic2 in Epic Link because to JIRA only Epics can be shown in that field.
You have created a new issue type that has the same workflow but can't be found in the fields that have been hardcoded in JIRA to only work with EPICs.
Any ideas on how to create automation that will make sure every time the new "epic" is created the new stories will open under him Thanks !
You can make something like this below
Change type to your issue type
and decide what fields you want to populate and how for the newly created issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.