Hi, as the subject line indicates, I want to add a "waiting for prod release" column on the active sprint board.
This is for the sake of better visualization, and at least the whole team won't need to keep referring to a confluence page for what needs to be released to production.
However, this status would be outside their definition of done (meaning, their DoD would have been fulfilled already), and I was thinking of inserting this column after the Done column.
Thinking about it now, though, I wonder if I end the current sprint, the items under here would also disappear? Esp if the resolution set to it is Done.
Is there a way for me to achieve the above with as little friction as possible? Also, if there are other issues that would crop up from this that haven't crossed my mind yet, please let me know in the comments.