Hi there.
I can't figure out why some context fields aren't showing in my tasks.
Background and things I've checked
- Company-managed project.
- Same custom screen scheme for all types of issues and situations (view, edit, create):
Fig. 1. Screen scheme (in project configuration)

- The fields affected are included in the screen configuration. Some of them are custom fields, others aren't.
Fig. 2. Screen fields (in admin screens fields configuration)

- Those fields are included in the issue design:
Fig. 3. Issue design. Context fields (in project configuration)

- However, they don't show in the issue view (I also checked there's no a Show more fields in the issue view):
Fig. 4. Issue view. Context fileds in the right side of the screen

- Lastly, if I move the problematic fields to Description fields in the issue design they do show (except the custom one).
Fig. 5. Issue design. Description fields (in project configuration)

Fig. 5. Issue view. Description fileds in the left side of the screen

So I'm missing something but don't know what.
Could somebody please suggest something?
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
M