I created a roadmap on my project firstly.
After the above work, I created a kanban board.
Can I see a roadmap and a kanban board on same dashboard?
Hi @Kazu -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If I understand your question, the answer is no: you cannot see both a board and roadmap on the same view with out-of-the-box Jira features.
There are marketplace addon gadgets which can display those together on a dashboard, however they probably will not have the same built-in features.
What problem are you trying to solve by showing those on one view? Roadmaps typically show a higher-level view of issues, based on planning timeframes and boards show the detail-level view for daily delivery of value.
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks for your answer, bill.
Can I see them on a board?
With Jira, a Scrum or Kanban board can show the issues, in columns by their mapped status values. It cannot show a roadmap on the board also.
I am creating a kanban board like this.There are my roadmap and kanban board.
The kanbanboard has some epics and tasks. and the roadmap defined these epics and tasks. So, when I seleced the roadmap on the board, I'd like to see these episc and task I defined on the roadmap
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.