Hi,
I want to send a notification with the issues links related to an other issue but I couldn´t found the smart value for that.
Thanks for your help
Hi @Angel Ferreira
Please try {{issue.issueLinks}} to do that.
Perhaps if you explain your use case a bit more the community can provide more suggestions, as I suspect that you may want to send this list in one notification (e.g. email), and so perhaps bulk processing from a branch would help: https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/run-a-rule-against-issues-in-bulk-993924653.html
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy
Thanks but I need the list of issues links relate to a one issue. For example I´ve an issue with key "Test-1" and this issue have other 3 linked issues "Test-2", "Test-3", "Test-4" so in my email notification I need something like that
__________________________________________
Issue Data
Main issue: Test-1 #{{issue.key}}
Linked issues: Test-2, Test-3, Test4 #{{issue.issueLinks}} without links only data
I tried with the smart value that you shared with me but it doesnt work
Automation rules often take a bit of experimentation and a bit of learning, reviewing the documentation to learn what is possible: https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/smart-values-in-jira-automation-993924627.html
I gave you the starting point for the links. To get just a list of the keys to the linked issues from the trigger issue, please try:
{{#issue.issueLinks}}{{.}}{{^last}}, {{/}}{{/}}
The same result ,I tried with differents options from documentation but I get the same result like image that I shared
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.