Is there a way to add or edit the Resolution Options. I recently added a reopened transition, clears the previous resolution reason but I want to add a re-opened status while the case is opened. Is this the best way to handle re-opened issues?
Hi @Gabriel Palomarez , I would personally transition to the initial status of the issue when reopening an issue.
Don't set the resolution via a post function but via transition screen so you can choose the resolution each time you (re-)resolve an issue.
Dave,
At the moment I only clear the resolution when an issue is moved from done back to the initial status, I think we are thinking the same thing. I was wondering if it merits tracking reopened cases within Jira, which is why I was considering editing the resolution options but even then it will likely be changed after the development cycle is complete.
In that case I would add a 'Reopen' status to the workflow (category 'To Do') so you can track which issues were in that status.
I'll consider that. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.