When I press in Jira software project ISSUES I can see a lotds of filters there:My issues, opened by my, end so on.
Can I manage them. Remove, edit? When I want to change something in the filtr then I can only save as not just save
Hi @Anna Arczynska , what you will see in the filters review or filters that you have created as well as default system filters. You have the ability to edit and remove any filters that you have created but you cannot edit or remove system default filters. So, if you click on a system filter, you will only have the same as after editing it. This basically allows you to create a modified copy of the filter. However, you should have the Save option anytime you modify a filter you created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.