Hello!
If the issue in the project contains work of several people:
1) developer
2) QA engineer
And this issue by workflow can pass from Development (by developer) and then to Test (by QA) and THEN can also come back from Test to Redevelopment (If test is failed).
All these movements from one assignee to the other (or/and from one status o the other) can lead to issues' lateness in the end of the sprint (sprint = 1 week)
So in the end all the sub-processes that are included in the issue can be longer than 1 week (or maximum 1 week - i.e. development).
How I can manage this kind of long issues? I need to separate them into sub-tasks (in this case i cannot put them into sprint and i also loose comments/info in 1 unique issue that moves from ddevelopment to test and so on).
Or I need to make this kind of issues epics?
Or it's okay thay they move from one sprint to the other? Or i need to make a sprint longer?
I have a little bit of confusion 