I'm in the process of configuring a JSM project to act as an IT support ticketing system, and am looking to implement a simple system access request flow as part of this. I'm using the Service Request with Approvals issue type so I can have a simple form that asks requires users to select an approver on the form in the portal for their request and trigger an email to get the approval signed off, however we get a lot of these such requests which require periodic review after implementation, to see if they're still required or can be revoked.
Is there any way for an admin/service desk team member to add a review date to a ticket so it can be resolved, but trigger a reminder on the review date? I was able to find a due date field that can be added to portal forms, but this isn't what I'm looking for as I would want the admin dealing with the ticket to be able to set the review date, not rely on the user raising it to guess at that