I am trying to make an power automate flow from sharepoint entry to jira issue entry but i cannot get through after filling all the information. the attached picture provided is the error msg that keeps popping up.
Hi @Ilyas Mohammad Are you trying to create an issue in JIRA using power automate and Issue field data you are filling from Sharepoint site?
Thanks
V.Y
That is correct @Vikrant Yadav . so i already have a flow of MS forms which saves the data of the forms on a sharepoint list. I am also trying to add the action that with the same data saved on sharepoint list an issue on Jira be also created.
You are using Jira cloud and you are able to connect jira cloud in power automate ?
As per the error message it seems that JIRA is not connected with Power Automate.
I put in the email and the token and the link to the jira list, not sure if i am going wrong with filling those details in or how,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.