Sometimes the "Status" button disappears when I click this button. I didn't found out if there is a specific flow which causes this. I think it happens when the Status is Open and after I send out a customer notification. I worked on 5 or 6 tickets today and it happened 3 times.
Hi @Ramon Boonstra ,
I have not experienced this particular issue. It sure feels like a browser related issue though. If you were able to reproduce it, then I would switch to another browser and retest it there.
I am also having this issue and others as of 12/6/22. I am having them only on Chrome and Edge browsers. I do not have issues on Firefox.
I also am having various elements intermittently loading incorrectly on Edge and Chrome reported by multiple agents through multiple service desk projects.
I have submitted a PCS ticket, but I wanted to share that with you all, in case you are experiencing similar issues.
Thanks for sharing! Please keep us posted on any response to your PCS.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.