Situation:
- Using a JQL (and filtering it by labels) -> a bunch of issues a filtered out and I group them by EPICs.
- But, due the links among the tickets (blocks/parent-child/related to) - I end up viewing the same tickets multiple times(duplicates) on the board.
- Sharing a sample Structure board to explain the issue(screenshot shared)
Expected Result:
- I would want a way to disable 'Child EPIC A' at the bottom and only the ones at top(in the image) visible under 'Test Epic-III'.
Reason to use structure:
I want to visualise beyond the JIRA issue hierarchy boundary i.e. 'EPIC>TASK>Sub-Task'.
I have multiple EPICs which I would like to connect as sub-EPICs to an EPIC which contains larger chunk of work.(linked via parent-child relationship or other linkage)
This would help me visualise them in as a hierarchy on the structure board. e.g. ('Test Epic-III') in the attached image.
P.S.- I had tried to remove some of the duplicates manually but it fails as those are a direct request of the JQL query used in the insert.
The issue types are from same project in the sample project. But in the actual project, it's a highly cross functional project spanning across multiple teams and boards. Thus I have multiple such links among tickets. And seeing duplicates on the board is creating a lot of confusion.
