I am listed as an administrator for our Jira Discovery Project and have created new fields to better support our processes. I don't see a way to make a few of those fields required though. I can do this easily in a software project but the same options don't exist in discovery.
Hi Abby,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Currently that is not possible, since Product Discovery is reusing team-managed project permissions, which at the moment do not support required fields. Based on this article over in the Product Discovery group the team is working on a new permission scheme that would allow for required fields.
Thanks @Mikael Sandberg . I appreciate the answer. I'll keep an eye out on any updates from the Product Discovery group on this subject.
Hello, do we have any update on this? Would be great !
Can we get an update here? I have the option to check a toggle to "Make all fields mandatory", but it doesn't actually make all fields mandatory. Any text input fields can be left empty.
Any update on this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.