We would like to add a "Contact" button on a page for our public site that would link to an email address. I don't see a macro for buttons in Cloud. Has anyone else found a workaround for this? Thanks!
@Megan Stanage there is currently no native button macro in Confluence Cloud. There are a number of Marketplace Partners that have solutions that include macros with button functionality that you can check out.
I use the poor man's method when I need a button on a page. I will grab a picture or image and post it in the page, and then create a hyperlink on the image so when it is clicked the action you are looking for takes place. In this case you would use the mailto: operator to command the browser to open up an email in the default editor when selected.
Hope this helps!
@Andy Gladstone Brilliant! I feel silly that I didn't think of that myself. But that will work perfectly. Thank you!
Hi @Megan Stanage
Also, you can consider other ready-to-use solutions from the marketplace if you need more professional buttons.
- Buttons for Confluence
- Content Formatting Macros for Confluence
My team developed the last one, so let me know if you have questions.
Regards,
Zoriana
The Hyperlinked Buttons macro from Simple Toolkit for Confluence lets you add custom, styled buttons directly to your Confluence Cloud pages. It’s a simple way to make navigation and calls-to-action much clearer for your team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.