I have created a company managed product copying the settings from another one, but it is missing the board.
Under the "Board V" (That's a down arrow not a V) I see Reports and Issues, I'm expecting to see Roadmap, Backlog and Active Sprints.
After searching for this issue, some guides say to "enable backlog" in the project settings. In the project settings when you go to the "Enable/Disable" toggle for backlog it says "Enable backlog in the board settings".
However I don't appear to have any board settings. I can't select the board, it opens a search into other projects.
The original project I copied from has boards set up fine.
How do I get back the boards in this project? There's seems to be a setting that is set wrong somewhere....
Edit:
This is reporducible by creating a new blank Kanban project company managed, then creating a new project copying the settings from the first project you created. The second one is missing a board.