While I can easily access my current issues wither in a Sprint or in the Backlog, once they are done or Cancelled I do not see the issues and I cannot access them. How do I access completed or cancelled issues?
Hi @Thomas Seubert welcome to the Atlassian Community!
First of all, you need to make sure that the Saved Filter on your Scrum Board includes resolved issues.
Next, you need to have a 'Done' status column in your board containing all 'green' statuses of your project. You cannot have unmapped statuses (see Columns in Board settings)
However, over time all your resolved issues will reside in the last column of your scrum board, so you might want to tweak you filter to show only issues resolved in the last x weeks.
I have a done column, and it only shows what has been completed for the current Sprint. It does not show what has been done for previous sprints, nor is there a utility to allow me to search for previously closed Issues.
What I am really looking for is a utility to search for and display, like the backlog, ALL completed or cancelled Issues.
Then I suggest to create a filter and use it on a gadget in a Dashboard.
Ok. But why is this not a feature already in Jira? Unless this gadget is created, there is no way to review these issues, which is VERY limiting.
I was able to find the search utility by moving my display to the issues. This is what I was looking for. But the training did point me in the right direction.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.