Hey everyone!
This is my first request to the Community, so I am really excited to contribute to this whole knowledge-sharing experience.
I am trying to implement 2 automations in one of the projects I am coordinating.
Important disclaimer: in this project, each new user story is created with 3 sub-tasks by default. Those are always named "BE", "FE", "Validation".
I would like to:
- If both "FE" and "Validation" subtasks are both in To-Do, when the "FE" subtask is assigned to user X, I want "Validation" of the same parent issue (user-story) to be assigned to the same person.
- When "BE" sub-task is moved to Done, I would like to post an automated comment on the "Validation" subtask of the same parent issue tagging the assignee of the latter.
For the second one I have already made an attempt, but I am not sure.
What I am most uncertain of is how to render in JQL language the condition "subtask of the same parent issue".
I tried to do it in this way (see attached). Thanks to everyone that would help!