Hi All,
I'm trying to create 2 cascading custom fields, based on Assets information.
My case:
In Assets, I have a simple object scheme with 2 object types: "Machine" and "Part".
"Machine" has a 1-to-many relation with "Part". So "Part" has incoming machine relations. I can see this in the objects.
I have created 2 custom "Assets" fields:
- "Machine" that allows me to select a machine from the existing objects
- "Part" which i want the user to be able to select a part, based on the selected machine.
I'm stuggling to get the "Filter issue scope" AQL working in the "Part" custom field.
So far i have tried:
- object having inR(objectType = "Machine" and Key = ${customfield_10114})
- object having inR(objectType = "Machine" and Key = ${customfield_10114.Key})
- object having inR(objectType = "Machine" and Key = ${Machine})
- object having inR(objectType = "Machine" and Key = ${Machine.Key})
None of them seems to be working. Any idea's on what the correct AQL would look like?
When i create an AQL with a fixed key, it seems to be working correctly. Ex.
- object having inR(objectType = "Machine" and Key = "MV-123")
Thanks,
Kris