I have a Project Management project type that I need to use with the usual Epic - Task - Sub-task structure. I've enabled the epic issue type and were able to create epic with tasks linked to it. The problem is the epic and the tasks are shown separately in the board. Is there anyway the tasks can be shown on the board as nested under the epic?
Hi @Katherine Japutra welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The hierarchy level of Jira (Parent > Base > Subtask) won't show on a JWM board, this is currently reserved for JSW agile boards.
I see. Thank you for your answer
so @Dave Mathijs you mean i cannot add epic for task nesting on JWM? What is the option so i can have a color coded nest on JWM (in jira board, i used epic to group and color them each)
I have the same problem. We need to able to use milestones in Jira Work Management. I thought using "Epics" would be perfect for that, but apparently that's not possible??
Similar need here. Need a way to group JWM items/tasks by themes, while at the same time tracking via milestones.This is currently possible in JS using epics, to organize issues in a single board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.