I updated Name in Portal settings to change email sender's name a few weeks ago by following the instruction on this knowledge base article, but my change still has not been reflected on a recepient email. How can I update sender's name in email notifications?
@Ray Moriya Whos email is that? What email are you using? Have you checked the email headers to see if the email is being sent from Atlassian with the incorrect name or if the name is being associated with the email because it has the contact setup that way and is associated with the account?
Hy, I face the similar problem. I just tested the behavior with a fully new portal customer mail address - no contact history with Jira Service Managemenet. The portal name was changed yesterday, but the email sender name from the project remain the old. I checked the header, and the received message "From:" contains the old name. Any guess to check?
@Marcell Béli can you share some screenshots and the steps of what you are trying to change?
@Brant Schroedersure, sorry for the delay. I modified the project and portal name from HRAPP to InFoRm. It was successfully modified everywhere, only the sender email name was stucked (sorry for the Hungarian UI, I hope it is understandable for the case):
Originally it was modified last week. On 19th, I updated the portal name to something else, and back again, but the sender name was not affected at all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.