I have one custom field that I need to copy the value of to another custom field. One field text, one field numeric.
Copy From: Task rank (customfield_10151)
Copy To: Task rank0 (customfield_10152)
Can you help me please?
Hello @Merve Sena Yalçın
Welcome to the community !
To do this you can create a new automation like that:
You need just to identify the trigger (when you want to update the custom Field).
Best Regards,
Seif,
Hi,
This is written in the other field when we enter a new value. Currently, there are values in the task rank. I want to move these values to task rank0. but I don't want the values to be deleted from the task rank.
With this automation, the task rank will keep its value and the value will be copied into task rank0.
When I enter a new value in the task rank, it copies it to the taskrank0 field. But it does not copy the values that were previously in task rank into task rank0.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.