Problem statement: I have a list of checklists that need to be reset whenever I move a ticket from any phase to "TO DO".
I tried creating automation that updates the checklist status to 0 when transitioning to To do but it did not work.
Hi @Jyoti Manandhar
What checklist addon are you using?
Would you please post images of your complete automation rule and the audit log details showing the rule execution? Those may provide context for the community to offer suggestions. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy
Thanks you for your comment.
Here are the related screenshots. I did try automating the process but I could not find any fields related to the checklist so, I ended up adding a post function in the workflow but unfortunately, it is also not working.
Thanks for those screen images!
It appears you are using one of the versions of Issue Checklist, and the vendor documentation notes it is possible to clear the checklist items for a company-managed project. Your screen images do not show the lower-left corner of the browser page, so please check if you are using a company-managed or team-managed project.
Here is the how-to from the vendor on doing this in a rule: https://herocoders.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CD/pages/3428485915/Reset+Checklist+Daily
Their example does this daily, so you can adjust your trigger accordingly to do this on issue transition.
If you run into problems trying this, please post an image of your complete rule and the community will try to help.
Thank you @Bill Sheboy
I followed the steps from the link that you shared but it looks like instead of resetting the existing checklist, it is adding a new one. Here are the screenshots of automation and the end results.
Also, it appears that the JSON in the automation is trying to insert the checklist with id 3. There are 4 checklists out there. When I set the value as 3, it inserts the third template.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.