I want to create a hierarchy of EPIC > "custom issue type" > Story/Task > Sub Task.
I am only able to find options to add custom issue type which can be placed above EPIC, like Initiative, Themes, etc ( And all these are already present in my case)
I am trying to manage a multi team project dependencies and one section of work is defined with an EPIC. But there are various swim-lines of work that belongs to this EPIC, thus I want to define with them as sub-EPIC and create relevant Tasks and sub tasks for each of those swim-lines.
I have already read the various responses in the community where it mentions that, we can't share the 3 basic hierarchy layers i.e. Epics>Tasks>Sub-Task.
But I'm sure many would be facing similar challenge like mine, would like to know what other alternative is possible to overcome this issue.