I would like to build a dashboard which would allow any manager to view the status of tickets submitted by themselves and their team members.
When building the filters, I initially used the currentuser jql syntax but there doesn't seem to be a way for me to further select for team or group from there. I see how to build teams in jira, but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of using advanced search to look for teams or groups.
assignee = currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser()
status changed BY currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser()
OR watcher in (currentUser()) OR assignee = currentUser()
OR assignee was currentUser() OR commentedByUser = currentUser()
ORDER BY updated DESC
An alternative would be to build individual dashboards for each Manager and add each of their subordinates to the search. I'm hoping there's a better way because there's a lot more room for error in this method.