Hello!
I need the issue status to be changed based on he due date filed. I wanted to implement this with the Automation for Jira plugin. I found this article in the community.
Solved: Automation status change based on due date (atlassian.com)
However, I can't perform the answer of @Ilya Konovalov , because I can't select due date in Issue Field condition.
Does anyone have an idea?
Hey @Carina Elles My first question would be - is the "Due date" field added to issue view and to the screen that is used when the automation is running? [create/ edit or transition].If the answer is yes - are you making sure that there the field is not empty?
Hello @Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk
The due date is included in all masks.
Hello @Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk,
all operations that are not in the Fixed status have a Due Date.
The automation should change the status from "Risk Accepted" to "Open" once the due date has passed.
@Carina Elles ,
Check you have the Schedule Issue Permission for the respected project.
Permission is set.
Can you Share the Screenshot of automation rule of Issue Field Condition How it looks for you.
Here is the screenshot for ref
Hello @Sachin Dhamale
I hope here you can see everything as I click.
I do not have a Due Date or in German Fälligkeitsdatum.
Hello,
today I received the following message.
I can confirm that the system field "Due Date" as "Issue fields condition" is not selectable in Data Center. While I could not find any documentation on this, I was able to recreate this in another customer system. Only in the cloud is the "Due Date" available for selection at this point.As a workaround, you can set up a "JQL condition" instead of an "Issue fields condition". As JQL you could then store for example the following:
duedate <= endOfDay()
But with this variant I get the following message in the audit log.
Does anyone have another great idea? I just want when the due date is overdue, that the transaction changes to open status and the due date is deleted.
best regards
Carina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.