Hi,I made an automation that sends an email when the attachments have been modified.
I would like this to be the case only if the filename contains "Situation analysis". Do you have any idea ?
Best regardsEstelle
Hi @Estelle Decanis
How about something like this?
Hello @Estelle Decanis
Add a new "if block", where the first condition is your attached automation and the second (Advanced compare condition) checks if the Attachment contains "Situation analysis".
Thanks @Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk and @Patrik Korovsky but if I add an attachment with another filename the mail is still sent.
Maybe by targeting the count (so adding and deleting) of attachments containing "Situation analysis" it would work?
The automation mentioned is specifically checking against the last uploaded attachment.
To check against all attachments the condition should be:{{attachment.filename}} contains "Situation analysis"
I think it is necessary to take into account the number
Do you mean the compare two values?The Advanced compare condition is the same as yours.
In the First value you use {{attachment.filename}} and in the Second value you input "Situation analysis"
Hi @Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk It doesn't work well. As soon as there is an attachment with the name "Situation Analysis" an email is automatically sent afterwards -> even if the attachment addition or deletion does not concern "Situation Analysis"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.