I don't see any swimlanes in my board/roadmap. How can I get those displayed inhere?
There are items available but any change of settings does not lead to any swimlane, displayed
Hello @Gunnar Scheffler
Welcome to the community.
Are you working with a Software, Service, or Business project. If it is the first or second type, that will be shown at the top of the navigation pane on the left below the project name. If there is nothing there, then it is a Business project.
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That will be shown at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
What values have you tried to use for the Swimlanes setting? Can you provide a screen image that shows us the results when you select different values?
Hello Trudy,
thank you for your welcome!
I am working with Software project.
It is Company managed.
If have tried all settings (epic, event, ... driven)
I struggle to add the screen copy - but I will go on trying.
Thx for your help!
Best regards,
Gunnar
here the screen copy
Swimlane settings apply only to the Board display. Swimlanes do not apply to the Roadmap display which is what is showing in your image.
Can you please provide more information on what you are trying to achieve, and on which display (the Roadmap or the Board)?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.