Hello,
We're trying to get a new way to manage epic in our main projects.
We want that eazyBi will be able to understand which epic are planned for our quarter and which are not - and in order to do so I've thought to make a scrum project that will include ONLY epics and each sprint will be planned for a quarter.
In that way each time we add epic in a middle of active sprint it will calcualted as unplanned epic.
When I've opened the project I've noticed that it's impossible to manage the epics in a comfortable way in the backlog. Whenever I start the sprint all the epics that are associated with the sprint are represnted in the scrum board and the sprint report shows that the assumption was correct.
Therefore I know it's not something which Jira expected to be with epics and I'm afraid I'm missing something in that way.
Do you have any idea if there will be any issues that could be in that way?