the automations did not transfer over to my board, how do I fix this?
Hi @Me Learning - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Automations are not based on boards, so you had to use another method. Can you share the actual automation rule and what is not working with it?
Yes, I received a board that had automations. For example the label said Monday and the card moves to Monday. Now when I copied it over to my workspace I click on Monday and the card doesn’t move. I clicked onto automations and none of the automations that were made are on my board.
i hope this makes sense.
Just to elaborate: is this for Jira or Trello?
This is for Trello. There’s no support number so it lead me here.
Hi @Me Learning
Not sure I understand your post but I want to help.
You stated you received a Trello board that had automations, you copied it and now the automation rules arent listed on your board.1) What permission level do you have on the new board?
Take a look at this Trello automation url - https://trello.com/en/guide/automate-anything
You can use that as a guide when setting up the automation rules from the original board
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.