I would like to customize the Technical Support form that appears on our customer portal. To do this, I created a custom form and in the form's settings I selected the request type "Technical Support." When I select the Technical Support form on the portal, my custom form appears below the standard Jira template for Technical Support.
How do I remove the Jira template fields, and just have my custom form appear for technical support requests on the portal? Also, is there a way to have custom forms appear on the portal without adding to, or replacing a standard Jira template form?
Finally, what is the difference between raising a request with a form on the portal, and creating an issue with a form? My understanding is once a customer submits a form on the portal, it automatically creates an issue in SM for our agents to address.
Thanks in advance for helping me work through these questions!