Good afternoon, I would like to create an automation or modify the client notification so that the notification only reaches the user with whom the approvers field has been filled in, not all the users who are in that group
Hi @Alejandro Rubio Rubio ,
Welcome to the community !!
In your Jira service management, set Approval step as mentioned in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-approvals/
Once this setup is done, go to your project settings --> Customer notifications --> Edit Approval required. Add only the Approvers field into the "To" list.
Good morning, yes, thank you very much for your help.But I need that field to be dynamic with respect to the value that is given to the approvers field, each time the notification should reach a different person depending on the value that the approvers field has.
If you setup as I described in my previous comment, the notification email will be sent only to the user who is added to the approver field. i.e. It will be dynamic.
I can't get the approval email to only be sent to a single user, it is sent to all those who belong to the approvers field
I show you my configuration:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.