Hi there,
I tried to edit workflow and resolution, however, I changed the resolution to unresolved, also tried other value and change the release to an in progress status(blue one), but the check icon still showing, may I know how to fix it? thanks.
I think the checkmark is there, not because of the resolution (which is "Unresolved" here), but because of the status ("Released")!
The status "Released" is probably in the status category "Done", which means for Jira that it has been completed, closed, done, blablabla.
Hello @Jack Yang
In workflow transitions, you will need to set up a post function that will clear the resolution if it returns to the previous state from the "Done" category. I believe this is the case.
This can be done by:
>I changed the resolution to unresolved
I think this is the problem. How did you change the resolution to "unresolved"? I suspect you edited the issue and selected it from the list of resolution options.
Which is wrong. You should not have "unresolved" on the list. Any value in the resolution field means the issue is resolved (hence the tick), irrespective of what it is called.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.