Hi,
I have an Assets CMDB in Jira.
We have following hierarchy:
Customer (entity containing customer contact information, etc)
---Asset (entity containing licensing information, etc)
---Tenant (network server, etc with detailed information, etc)
I am creating service management forms for opening incident tickets, service requests, etc.
I would like to make it so that when someone chooses a customer from the insight customer field - it only populates with child assets of that customer in the assets field. When clicking on an item in the assets field it only populates the Tenant field with only Tenants that are children to the Asset.
Would these be accomplished in the filter issue scope(AQL): area of this screen?
using the contexts and default field configuration screen.
filter issue scope : objjecttype = "asset"
filter issue scope : ???
This might work but also raises concern what happens if you click on assets but have don't have a value yet for customer field, etc?
Thank You
Chris