The "Jira Charts" macro has a pie chart in which I can select lots of fields, but the feedback rating is not one of them. Is there any way I can display feedback results on a confluence page?
Hello @Scott Beeson
It looks like that is not currently available but there is a change request about it:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4799
It looks like there might be a third party app that could help:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com.rproxy.goskope.com/apps/1220493/custom-jira-charts-confluence-reports?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
There may be others. That is the first one I found.
lol 80 bucks a month...
but I did vote for the feature request. Thanks.
There is a way that you might be able to work around this.
The list of fields available in Confluence contains only the fields where there are a defined set of values.
You could create a custom field of type Single Selection List. You could populate it with values that correspond to the Satisfaction values. You could then use Automation to set the custom field based on the Satisfaction value.
In Confluence the custom field you created would show up as a grouping options for the Jira Pie Chart.
Interesting. I might give that a try, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.