I need to make a comparison table for my report about the benefits of paying of report template
Hi @SBACTL_JRFontanilla welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Could you elaborate a bit more? Are you comparing the native JSM reports against a paid third-party reporting app?
Actually, I'm new to JIRA and my company want to know the difference between paid and free report. Is there a free and paid ffeatures in JSM? if yes what are the advantages of paid once.
Hi. @Dave Mathijs Actually, I'm new to JIRA and my company want to know the difference between paid and free report. Is there a free and paid features in JSM? if yes what are the advantages of paid one.
Can you clarify where you see a mention of free and paid reports? Is in in the app itself or in a comparison chart?
Reporting & analytics (a set of out-of-the box reports or custom reports to help you track specific team goals such as Tim to Resolution or SLA success rates) are available for all JSM plans (Free, Standard, Premium, Enterprise).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.