I have an obectType called "Product catalog" and child objectType called "Supported Laptops", Supported Desktops", etc ..
I also have another objectType called "Assets" with child objectType called "Laptops", "Desktops", etc. (those are for the "live assets" deployed).
On my "Laptop" objectType, I have an attribute called "Model" that refers to the "Supported Laptops" objectType.
I created my different objects in "Supported Laptops" (all the models supported)
Now I want to import assets from a CSV file. This file contains a lot of Assets, not all of them being Laptops.
So I try to filter my data source with an AQL.
In my mapping, I configured :
Name -> Name
SerialNumber -> Serial Number
Model -> Model | AQL -> Name=${Model}
But I can't find the correct AQL query to filter all the data in my CSV file. I want the AQL to perform this :
When you import an object, the "Model" attribute must be an object in the "Supported Laptops" objectType
I tried :
Model = "Supported Laptops"
Model IN ("Supported Laptops")
Model IN (objectType = "Supported Laptops")
Nothing works ...
Can someone help me find the AQL query that will solve my problem ??
Thanks !