Hi, here is what I am trying to do
1. Pull tickets from different projects using a query
2. Once the list is ready, I want to bulk apply the same label to all these issues (in one shot). Can I do this?
Never mind. Got it! In case anyone is interested:
Step 1: Create your filter
Step 2: More options (shown on the top right as ... (3 dots))
Step 3: Click on Bulk Change
Step 4: Select operation such as update the label
Step 5: Apply the operations.
Hi @Aditya Dabbiru ,
Yes you can, when using the 'Advanced issue search' to create your query, once you have the list of issue you want to add the label to you can do a bulk change with the three buttons on the top left hand side of the screen.
From there it is fairly straight forward, select all issues with the top check box > edit the value of the issues > labels and then add the new label.
Thanks,
Sam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.