My customers are able to see the status of tickets they have submitted on the portal but would like to see only open tickets. I'm wondering why closed/completed tickets show in their view of the portal. It makes it very difficult to see what is currently pending & what has been completed. I have attached a screenshot for reference. Looking for some guidance.
Thanks, Gira
When a request is completed/closed, are you also setting the resolution? If the resolution is not set Jira consider the issue as open.
Hi @Gira Desai
They shouldn't be shown under Open Requests. So, issues which have Completed status, are still unresolved. Please check it. Resolution field need to be set.
Can you guide me on how and where I can set the resolution, please?
Thank you. I am looking for guidance on how and where to set the resolution
Go to the workflow that is used for these requests and edit it so you either have a screen on the transition to completed/closed that has the resolution field on it. Your other option is to automatically set the resolution by adding a post function that sets it. Have a look at this KB for more information.
Thank you, Mikael! I was able to set the transition successfully with the KB article. Can you tell me how I add the transition to all my closed/completed tickets?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.