Struggling to figure out some permissions shenanigans with our JSM setup and hoping someone can offer some insight
We have currently 2 separate projects set up as support queues for different customers, each with a connected email address so that tickets can be emailed in. During testing we had customer service project access permissions set to 'Anyone allowed on the customer access settings', but now we have 2 projects and want customers to be isolated from each other, we've changed it to 'Customers added to this service project only by agents and admins', and have been adding customers by email manually
Problem is that since changing this option, we're having trouble getting Jira to accept emails from registered service desk customers, no matter whether I add someone to the customers list, or to the people list in the Service Desk Customer role, I keep getting 'Signup is not currently available' in the email logs
Can anyone help with what I'm missing here, logically it looks like it should be working so I can't see why it keeps refusing to accept emails