I learned that the best way to configure my work is by creating different boards for each team / department. Now I need to create an overview board / Scrum master board .
The walkthroughs I have seen online are mainly on "how to create a scrum master board from different projects" is an overview board showing different projects and have swimmlanes.
My question is how do I create that type of board but instead of displaying different projects, I display different boards from the same project? ( and is this possible considering that each board has different amount of columns and names`? could I sort them out as to do / in progress/ done on the scrum master /overview board?)
I understand that a board is basically a filter of issues, so could this be done on with a certain Jira query? or labels?
P.S I use the term "scrum master", but i am not using scrum boards ( just kanbans) but i mean it in a way that the scrum master normally needs a universal view of all teams
Thank you