Hello all!
Hopefully you can help me out with the following.
I need to find a way to add a comment to an issue before the transition occurs. Let me elaborate.
Agents can transfer issues to another department. This is done by setting a certain status, causing an automation to clone the issue to another project when it reaches the status. The original issue is then locked (comments are disable and it can no longer be edited).
When the transition happens, we present a screen where agents can enter the reason for transferring. This comment is added without any errors. The automation that triggers on the transition should also add a comment, but I get the error message that I do not have permission to add the comment.
How can I make sure that the issue can be commented on by the automation before it is being locked?
Thanks in advance!