All sub-tasks are done. Tried issue search to find incomplete tasks/stories/sub-tasks, etc..
Any ideas?
Hello @Jim Murphy
Welcome to the community.
Can you provide a screen image?
Do you have any quick/custom filters or assignee filters activated?
Hi @Jim Murphy , welcome to the community.
Are all issues in the rightmost column? That is a requirement to be considered Done when completing a sprint.
hi Jack, yes , all issues are in 'done' status on right
hi Trudy, yes, I have quick/custom filters for DEV team. Never had an issue in the past, stumped...
@Jim Murphy
I'm not asking if you simply have such filters defined. I'm asking if you have clicked on any of them and have them turned on while you are viewing the board and trying to complete the sprint.
A screen image of your board would be very helpful, with confidential information obscured of course.
Thanks. You mentioned using a JQL to find incomplete issues but could you do the following...
project = xxx and statuscategory != done and sprint in opensprints()
what if anything is returned?
Tried your JQL, over 1k returned, nothing for my team, I added team name as part of JQL.
Trudy, I Understand your question. Filters are off when I complete the sprint
Do any of the issues in the sprint have sub-tasks? Are those sub-tasks showing in the last column of the board as well? (Note, not status, or saying "done", are they shown in the very last column?)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.