Hi all
As explained in Associating issue types with projects one can "A single issue type scheme can be "re-used" across multiple projects so that a group of similar projects (i.e. projects which might be used for similar purposes) can share the same issue type settings."
Similarly one can share field scheme between projects.
I have a project which has issue type scheme as well as field scheme which is shared between many projects.
I am now faced with
1. a new need to add new issue types ONLY FOR MY PROJECT. I do not want to add the types to any other project.
2. a new need to add new fields ONLY FOR MY PROJECT. I do not want to add the fields to any other project.
I wish to have the same issue types and fields as I had before and only add new issue types and fields on top of them.
Is there a way to do this without creating a new issue type scheme and new fields scheme from scratch?
Thank you