For Example I am creating an Issue in Jira I have selected field programming languages I gave Java but I want to give Java and HTML both options while creating Issue.
If you want to select multiple options in a field when creating or editing an issue, you have to be using a field that supports multiple options. So exactly what @Mayur Jadhav already said - create the field as a multi-select, then you'll be able to select multiple options in it.
Hello @Armitha Reddy Toorpu Ceema ,
Hope you are doing good!!
I would suggest using Multiselect Field in Jira so that it will allow you select multiple options at same time while creating an issue.
Regards,Mayur
Thanks for your suggestion I know that to select Multiselect field But when we are creating issue there I want multiple options to select.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.