Hi,
My project has a validator for certain issue types to make sure issues have a due date when changing the status to "In Progress".I'd like the validator (or a different one) to also make sure that due date is only Sundays.
We have ScriptRunner.
Is that possible?
Thanks
Hello @Neta Knyazhansky Caspy
If I understand correctly, you would like the "Due Date" field to only allow dates that fall on a Sunday, correct?
Hey @Patrik Korovsky ,
Yes, you're exactly right.
I have no experience with ScriptRunner.
I propose an automation that sets the "Due Date" field to the next Sunday based on the input. The change is observable after a refresh.
Automation setup:
The full automation looks like this:
Thank you for such a detailed response, I appreciate it.
In this case, the due date doesn't have to be the following Sunday, it can be any Sunday.Any ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.