Hello,
I need to create in automation, a ticket that will allow to record all the tasks when a release is delivered.
Does the community have any ideas how on this can be done and if this is possible just using Jira Automation ?
Thanks!
Hi @Gyllchrist AGO
I think you need to better describe your scenario.
You just want to see the some report with all the issues related to this version? You need to create via this automation ALL the issues related?
Please clarify
If I understand your question, you want to:
Is that correct? If so, what problem are you trying to solve by doing this? The version report already contains that information and so the need for this new Task is unclear.
What you ask is possible, using JQL on the released version and the Lookup Issues action. Before you try that please explain the need so the community can offer suggestions. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.